You know Durham is cool. Now you can show everyone why. Take a virtual tour of the Bull City no matter where you are. Visit 360.durham-nc.com on your mobile device or desktop computer to get started.There’s no need to download an app. The Discover Durham Virtual Tour is available on:
- Touch-screen and non-touch screen monitors
- VR headsets
For the full Virtual Reality experience, you can use VR headsets:
- Open link in your phone browser: http://360.durham-nc.com
- Click on VR Icon in the upper right corner (it looks like a rectangle with two circles cut out of the inside).
- The screen will appear orange at first. Don’t worry. The image will change to full color once the experience begins.
- Click “Enter the VR Experience” button.
- Click “Enter VR” again.
- Turn your phone to landscape view.
- Insert phone into VR viewer.
- Align the circle in the center of the screen with any icon to see another location (you’ll see the circle get smaller as it registers your selection)
- Tilt your head all the way down to find the main menu
- Tilt your head all the way up to find the main sky menu
Questions about the Discover Durham Virtual Tour, please contact: email@example.com