Highlights of the new Tobacco Road Sports Cafe menu:
- Warm Pimento Cheese Dip – Served with locally baked pita bread & vegetables.
- Fried Artichoke Hearts – Tossed with shaved Parmesan. Served with NC ruffle aioli & Lusty Monk dijon mustard.
- Totally ‘redesigned’ Nachos.
- Strawberry & Avocado Salad – Mixed greens, strawberries and avocados tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette served over whipped goat cheese spread & topped with toasted Marcona Almonds.
- Turkey Ciabatta Sandwich – Thinly sliced turkey breast, sun dried tomato pesto, whippped goat cheese spread & arugula on toasted ciabatta bread.
- K-Ville Chicken Club Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, smoked gouda cheese, pecan wood smoked bacon, BBQ Mayo, mixed greens & tomato.
- Eagle Pride Burger – Freshly ground beef patty with pimento cheese, friend green tomato, mixed greens, pickled okra & pickled red onion.
- Steak Frites – Grilled petite tenderloin topped with leek thyme demi gravy & served with shoestring fries.
- BBQ Beef Ribs – Four large pieces of slow roasted beef ribs smothered in house-made BBQ suace served with choice of one side dish.
- Shrimp Tacos – Three flour tortillas filled with seasoned sauteed shrimp and topped with pineapple pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, avocado & cilantro sour cream. Served with black beeans & rice.
- Grilled Salmon – On mashed potatoes with sauteed greens, tomato-basil relish & drizzled with lemon tarragon aioli.
- Chicken Pesto Gemelli Pasta – Gemelli pasta tossed with sauteed chicken breast, pesto, spinach, artichoke hearts & roasted red peppers, then toppped with Parmesan.
VIEW THE ENTIRE MENU HERE.